Yes, the bicycle is tax-deductible at up to 120% of the taxes, and so are repairs, accessories and maintenance costs. In addition, some municipalities grant a subsidy for Venilu customers. Consult your city council for more information about the possible discounts.
Articles in this section
- My bike arrived damaged. What should I do ?
- Does Venilu provide any customer service help for maintenance issues?
- Where can I get my bike repaired?
- What warranty do you offer?
- I am self-employed. Is the bike tax-deductible?
- Which countries Venilu delivers to?
- What if my order arrives incomplete, incorrect, damaged or defective?
- Where is our company from/located?
- How long does it take to receive my order?